Brainstorming Macroeconomics Research Paper Topics: 10 Great Ideas
Simply defined, macroeconomics is the study of the structure, performance and the behavior of an economy, on the whole, rather than in the form of smaller, segregated individual markets. This does not always refer to a region, but also to a region or a state. Macroeconomics is one of the most varied genres to choose a topic from since one has the choice of observing changes at and studying various levels. If you are brainstorming macroeconomics research paper topics, here is a list that might be helpful:
The Wall Street Crisis:
- One of the easiest and widest topics of today, this one will get you ample amount of information as well as participants, should you need them for your study.
- The crisis with Wall Street, coupled with the recession and its impact on the world, makes this an interesting study. Since it gives you an insight into how one larger sect in the economy affects numerous smaller ones.
The Great Depression:
- One of the world’s major economic happenings, The Great Depression is a wonderful option for those brainstorming macroeconomics research paper topics and are interested in the history of the subject.
- One of the more interesting ways to approach this can be to compare it with the recent fall in the economy that has gripped not only America but the whole world. One can draw similarities as well as innovative ways to curb the recession.
Emerging Economies in the East: India and China:
- Conducting a case study on these emerging economies can be a good choice for those brainstorming macroeconomics research paper topics.
- With the way India and China have grown and impacted the economy of the world in terms of import, export and foreign investment, a case study of them will provide an interesting perspective to those aspiring to act as consultants and researchers in the future.
The Economy and a Freelancer:
- In the recent years, freelancing has emerged as one of the most viable options for those looking for flexibility and creativity in their jobs. Nowadays, people are drifting towards freelancing not only for the extra pay, but also for the leeway it provides in terms of employers and projects.
- A study in economy and freelancing may explore the boom of online freelancing sites that work round the clock to provide for millions who have signed up. Additional sources maybe freelancers who work offline or part-time, such as designers and journalists.
If you are still confused, you can also work on:
- Online Business and their Recent Boom
- Social Media Networking as an Economy tool
- Health Insurance and the Population
- The effect of low income by giant corporates.